Be sure to read the Enrollment Package carefully. If
choosing to purchase an additional system, please fill out the Enrollment Package for
There are three pages that need to be signed and
submitted back to us. You will need to sign and date page 8 of the Station
Participation Agreement. Complete, sign and date page 9 which is the Program
Enrollment Application. Then choose one of two valid payment methods. Page 10 is an
authorization for Direct Payments and Page 11 is an authorization for Credit Card
Payments. You only need to complete one of these two pages to complete your method of
Click to submit once you have completed the
Enrollment Package. After you have completed and submitted your Enrollment Package, a
WEP Representative will contact you shortly to schedule delivery and installation of
your new system.
Completing the Fillable Form:
- 1. You should download the form to your computer before completing it. Your web browser may be configured with an Acrobat plug-in to automatically open the file within your browsers window upon download. To download the file directly to your computer or to a disk, right click on one of the two links below, then select "save link as" or "save target as" from the dropdown options. Make a note of the location on your drive and the name of the file being saved so you can locate it later.
- 2. Use Acrobat 5.0 (or later) to open the file.
Select the hand tool from the Acrobat toolbar menu. You can use the hand tool to move the page around so that you can view all the areas on it.
- 3. Position the hand pointer inside a form field and click. The I-beam pointer allows you to type text. The arrow pointer allows you to select a field, a check box, a radio button, or an item from a list.
- 4. To accept the field change and go to the next field, press Tab or use your mouse to click on the next form field.
- 5. To accept the field change and go to the previous field, press Shift + Tab or use your mouse to click on the previous form field.
- 6. To complete the for click the "SUBMIT TO WORLDWIDE" button at the bottom of page 11. This will open your default e-mail application
and attach the completed document as an attachment. Click Send.
- 7. If you do not have a default e-mail application configued or would like to use a web based e-mail client like Gmail, send the completed
application as an attachment to GVIP@wep-inc.com