After a competitive bidding process, Worldwide Environmental Products, Inc., a private California-based corporation, was awarded a contract with the Driver and Vehicle Agency (DVA) in Northern Ireland as a new technology and solutions provider. Services include the supply, delivery, installation, calibration and continuous maintenance of new vehicle testing equipment and associated integrated test lane software at the DVA’s vehicle test centres; as well as all associated IT hardware and a management information system which will provide DVA Administrators with the applications needed to more actively and efficiently manage important components of the vehicle testing programme in Northern Ireland.
- Worldwide Environmental awarded sole source contract for vehicle verification program for the State of Jalisco, Mexico
- Worldwide nominated for 2019 Exporter of the Year at Orange County World Trade Week
- Worldwide announced as new Corporate Member of CITA
- Worldwide awarded contract with Driver and Vehicle Agency of Northern Ireland
- Worldwide Environmental Products, Inc. awarded contract for Missouri Gateway Vehicle Inspection Program